HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR ACCOUNT WELCOME BONUS
|Deposit amount||Bonus from deposit amount||Turnover requirement|
|USD and EUR accounts||from10 to 49||25%||Bonus amount × 30 ( EUR / USD)|
|from 50 to 999||50%||Bonus amount × 30 ( EUR / USD)|
|from 1,000||100%||Bonus amount × 30 ( EUR / USD)|
- The offer is valid from 24th October to 30th December, 2016.
- Each individual client may receive the bonus once only.
- The bonus is credited to the client following the first deposit to an alpari.binary account made during the offer period of at least 10 USD / EUR.
- To use the bonus funds, trading operations made over a period of 30 days from the date the deposit is made must be equal to or exceed the trading volume set. This trading volume should exceed 30 times the amount of the bonus.
- The bonus will be credited to the client’s trading account only after the client has reached the necessary trading turnover indicated.
- If the necessary trading turnover is not reached within the 30 day period, the whole bonus will be wiped. After bonus funds have been transferred to the trading account, they may be used in trading operations or withdrawn.
- Trades opened from the moment the bonus is received are included in the calculation of the turnover, excluding trades whose payout totals 100%.
- The Company retains the right to end the offer, the participation of a trading account in the offer or to write off bonuses in cases where fraudulent activity is detected.
- Funds derived from bonus points (ALP) exchanged for cash are not included in the turnover calculation
- The maximum bonus amount is 3,000 USD / EUR.