Latest updates for Key to Markets Broker
Reviewed broker: Key to Markets
Established in 2010
Location: New Zealand, London UK
Trading instruments: 100 Forex currency pairs, 16 major stock market indices, 13 major commodities
Segregated client accounts: yes
The Key to Markets advantages
- Security: a fully regulated broker (FSC and FCA) globally recognised.
- ECN technology for fast executions, transparent pricing and very tight spreads.
- Wide range of products: margin trading on currencies, indices, stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities (over 100 instruments available).
- Low entry threshold (only $100 minimum initial deposit).
- PAMM solution for Investors willing to take advantage of profitable strategies and Traders willing to start a career as Fund Manager.
- Trading platform for both desktop PCs and mobile devices (MT4 for Windows, MAC, iPhone, Android).
- FIX/API solution for algo-trading and black boxes.
- No dealing desk, no market making, any type of strategy and orders without restrictions.
- Fast withdrawals.
- Free VPS service.
Key to Markets Review : Trading conditions
Trading instruments: FOREX, INDICES, COMMODITIES & SHARES, CRYPTO
Key to Markets offers the 5 main cryptocurrencies directly on the Metatrader 4 platform: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dashcoin.
On ECN platform there are over 65 currency pairs available
|Euro (EUR)||Singapore Dollar (SGD)|
|Dollar (USD)||Honk Kong Dollar (HKD)|
|Pound (GBP)||Hungarian Florint (HUF)|
|Yen (JPY)||Norwegian Kroner (NOK)|
|Australian Dollar (AUD)||Polish Zloty (PLN)|
|New Zealand Dollar (NZD)||Turkish Lira (TRY)|
|Switzerland Franc (CHF)||Chinese Yuan (CNH)|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)||Czech Korona (CZK)|
|Danish Krone (DKK)|
|Mexican Dollar (MXN)|
|South African Rand (ZAR)|
ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips
NO Dealing Desk: yes
Leverage up to 1:500
Key to markets Review : Trading Platforms
METATRADER 4 FOR WINDOWS
Metatrader 4 is the most popular trading platform among FX and CFDs Traders thanks to its user friendly interface and the possibility to use Expert Advisors (i.e. automated trading systems and custom indicators).
The Metatrader 4 platform is normally used on desktop computers (or VPS) running on the Windows operating system (version 7 or higher).
We also offer the MAC and mobile versions described on the relative pages of this website.
Metatrader 4 features
- Programming, back-testing and execution of automated trading systems (EAs).
- Professional charts with free real-time datafeed.
- User friendly interface.
- Dozens of technical analysis indicators and studies.
- New custom indicators and alert programming with MQL language.
- Hedge orders allowed (to keep both long and short positions on the same instrument).
- ECN feed and transparent prices.
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawal methods with no hidden fees.
- Spreads starting from 0.0 pips.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Lightning executions <5ms.
- No dealing desk, no requotes.
- All trading systems and scalping strategies are allowed with NO restrictions.
- Two type of accounts available (PRO and Standard).
- Social PAMM system available to share trading strategies.
METATRADER 4 FOR IPHONE
Key to Markets brings the power of ECN technology on your iPhone too.
With MetaTrader 4 App for iPhone, you will be able to access your trading account anywhere, anytime using your favourite Apple device.
Find the Iphone app within the secure client area or ask our Team the direct link to download it directly from the Apple store and simply install the app on your mobile device.
You will get the same features of the desktop pc version and you can access your trading account through several devices simultaneously.
- Real-time charts everywhere on your iPhone or Tablet.
- Mobile push notifications.
- All order types and execution modes.
- Full trading history journal.
- Access your MT4 trading account through several devices simultaneously.
Key to Markets Review : Account Types Comparison
Key to Markets offers tailored solutions for its clients. In order to meet the traders’ needs, we offer two type of accounts: the PRO account and the Standard account. Pick the one that best suits you to start trading.
With both the accounts you get a true ECN execution through the MT4 platform, the only difference between the two accounts is how the commission is charged.
Key to Markets is not market maker, our fee is fixed and the total spread is variable as it is the case for any interbank liquidity pool and centralized market.
Metatrader 4 PRO
With the PRO account, you get the raw market spread as the execution commission is paid separately.
You can view the commissions paid in the column “commission” directly on the MT4 platform (trade and account history tabs).
The commission is €6 or $8 per traded lot round turn. (€3/$4 to open, €3/$4 to close) and it is proportional to the trade volume; so for a mini-lot trade (0.10 volume) the commission is €0.60 or $0.80 and for a micro-lot trade (0.01 volume) the commission is €0.06 or $0.08 and so on.
The Pro account is usually preferred by Scalpers and Traders willing to view the tight raw spread on their screen.
PRO account spread: raw market spread (the tightest possible)
PRO account commission: €6 or $8 per lot (round turn)
Metatrader 4 Standard
The main feature of the Standard account is simplicity: no commission per lot is charged, the Trader pays only the interbank market raw spread + 1 pip.
This means that on the MT4 platform you will see a wider spread (1 pip / 10 MT4 points) compared to the PRO account, but there will be no commission per lot charge.
Standard account spread: raw market spread + 1 pip (1 pip = 10 points)
Standard account commission: 0
Why choose Key to Markets trading accounts
- Low minimum initial deposit: just €100 to start trading.
- You can choose to pay the commission per lot (PRO account) or not to pay it (Standard account).
- High leverage available: up to 1:500
- Scalping without restriction, news trading allowed.
- No restrictions on pending pending orders.
- No dealing desk: direct market access, no conflict of interest.
MT4 account tailored for you
Trade with a true ECN Broker. Choose the account that best suits your trading needs.
Platform: popular MetaTrader 4 platform is offered in all its several device versions for iPhones, iPads, Multi-Terminal, and all Android devices.Key to Markets Review : Trading platforms
Key to Markets Review : Payment methods
Minimum deposit requirement: $100
Acceptable payment options include:
- Credit / Debit card (Restrictions are applied to certain countries)
- Skrill (Only for non European clients)
For all the deposit listed below the payment provider applies a 2.5% deposit fee. If you want to deposit without paying such fees then you can make a deposit via bank wire transfer.
Key to Markets Review : Educational Material and Support
There are daily and weekly market analysis and news. There are also some tutorials on how to use the Metatrader 4.
Customer support is based in London, offering support from 9am to 6pm local time while markets are open from Monday morning in Australia to Friday evening in New York.
How was the rating of Key to Markets performed compared to other brokers?
This 2020 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on Key to Markets FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online Key to Markets review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online Key to Markets or you find inaccurate details Key to Markets broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.