iTrader Review and Basic Information and Broker Regulation
The settlement concerns possible violations of the Cypriot investment services law.
Reviewed broker: Itrader
Owned and managed by Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) called Hoch Capital Ltd.
Established in: 2012
Regulation: Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the CIF license number 198/13
USA Traders: not accepted
Please note, Hoch Capital ltd license has been suspended. The Company is not able to carry out investment services until further notice. Hoch Capital Ltd is not permitted to provide regulated financial services to residents of the United Kingdom.
iTrader Trading Platforms and Features
Trading instruments: Forex, Indices, Commodities, Shares & Cryptocurrencies
Currency pairs: 50+
ECN trading: no
Islamic accounts: available
Segregated accounts for client funds: yes
Managed accounts: no
Demo account: yes
Maximum leverage: 500:1
Spreads starting from: 2.2 pips on majors
Trading platforms: MetaTrader 4, Webtrader (in-house), Mobile
Special trading features: trading cubes, visual trends
Automated trading: yes
Tailing stops: yes
Guaranteed stop loss: no
Limit orders: no
One click trading: yes
OCO orders: no
The WebTrader or online trading is a state of the art web based trading platform that provides the trader complete access to a market’s information from any device that has both internet connection and a web browser. ITRADER’s clients who access the WebTrader gain peerless control with their trading decisions and have total market access from their fingertips.
Key features offered by the WebTrader platform:
- Live Analysis and Charts – This allows each trader to gain access to statistics that show detailed information regarding all the opened and closed trades in visual fashion. It also contains various methods of analysis and statistics that can be viewed over numerous time frames.
- Trading Cubes – These cubes are a means that offer to speed trading up by showing what you want to see such as the lot sizes, prices, and assets. By trading cubes the trader is able to see all of their preferred assets and make quick trades.
- Visual Trends – This is a potent visual tool that aids traders by giving visual interpretations of the currency market’s condition along with the other major market’s trends.
- Demo Account – This option will be available for a limited 14-day period. Starting as soon as you open the demo account.
Clients can also benefit from these features:
- Execute an order with a simple click.
- Utilize the graphs and charts that give essential information.
- One of the most accommodating trading environment
Metatrader 4 Online
Considered the most popular software with outstanding charting and analysis capabilities, MetaTrader 4 is favored choice among beginners and seasoned traders. Below are some advantages:
- Indicators and Charting tools
- Analysis speed and trading
- Easy Entry of order
iTrader Review Account Types
3 types of trading account are given as a choice to the clients of iTrader. Here are your possible selections:
Silver Trading Account
Maximum leverage of 1:200 for spot forex and 1:50 for CFDs
Hedging with the Silver account is permitted
24/5 customer support
7 day withdrawal process
Gold Trading Account
Maximum leverage of 1:400 for spot forex and 1:100 on CFD’s
Hedging is permitted
5 day withdrawal process
25% swap discount
Platinum Trading Account
Maximum leverage of 1:500 for spot forex and 1:125 on CFD’s
Headging is permitted 3 day withdrawal process
50% swap discount
Swap free, even for open positions
Dedicated account manager: available
Accounts comparison is available below:
|Leverage - For professional clients only|
|Gold & Silver (Metals)||1:50||1:100||1:125|
|Stocks / Equities||1:10||1:10||1:10|
|Dedicated Account Manager||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Videos||✔||✔||✔|
|Full 12-hour support from 8am - 8pm GMT||✔||✔||✔|
iTrader Deposits & Withdrawals Options
Minimum deposit requirement: $250
Payment options: wire transfer, credit cards
iTrader Review : Bonus & Promotions
Promotion: up to $30,000 USD welcome bonus
iTrader Customer Support and Educational Material
Customer support: email, live chat, whatsapp, web contact form and phone
Educational materials: ebooks, tutorials
iTrader Pros & Cons
- Reliable trading platforms
- Choices of trading accounts
- Regulated forex broker
- Wide selection of trading instruments
- High quality customer support
- Spreads are not tight
- Not enough info on the broker's site about conditions of trading
- No variety of payment methods such as Skrill, Neteller, Paypal
Is iTrader regulated?
Yes. iTrader is a regulated broker under the jurisdiction of the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC). It is also authorized to operate in all the member states within the Eurozone.
Where is iTrader located?
iTrader is based in Cyprus. Its office is located at #5, Christaki Kranou, Office 201, Germasoya, 4047, Limassol, Cyprus.
How to deposit in iTrader account?
Trading funds can be deposited into an iTrader trading account through major credit/debit cards or bank wire transfer. Unfortunately none of the comfortable alternatives such as Skrill or Paypal are available to the users.
How to withdraw money from iTrader?
File a request for withdrawal, wait for approval. One approved, the money should be transferred to your bank account within 10 working days.
Is iTrader reliable?
Yes. iTrader is a reliable broker because it is regulated by Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Does iTrader use MetaTrader?
Yes. ITrader uses the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Traders can choose from the desktop verison, web based platform and mobile trading app.
What is iTrader’s leverage?
For spot forex, iTrader’s maximum leverage is 1:200. For CFDs, the maximum leverage ratio s 1:50.
How was the rating of iTrader performed compared to other brokers?
This 2020 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on itrader FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online itrader review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online itrader or you find inaccurate details itrader broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.