Latest updated information about Infinox
Reviewed broker: Infinox
Established in 2009
Location: INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 06854853. Registered Office: Birchin Court 20 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DU, United Kingdom.
INFINOX Opens an Office in Portugal, Plans Africa Expansion
Regulation: FCA UK
Note: Rebranded forex broker. First established under the name VantageFX (2009), then in 2014 rebranded to GoMarkets. In 2016 yet another rebrand move – this time to Infinox
Segregated accounts for client funds: yes
STP/ECN execution: yes
Currency pairs: 46
Trading instruments: Forex, CFDs on Commodities, Indices, Metals, Cryptocurrency
Bitcoin trading: yes
- Bitcoin is the fastest growing currency on Earth. It's traded and fast being recognised by multinational companies the world over.
- It's jumped 900% in value in 2017.
Infinox Review : Trading Platforms and Features
INFINOX MT4 WEBTRADER
Use your browser as trading terminal
The MetaTrader 4 web platform allows you to trade Forex from any browser and operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux) with no additional software. Access your account and start trading in just a couple of clicks. All you need is an Internet connection. The MetaTrader 4 web version has all the advantages of the native solution since it is a regular part of the desktop platform. This ensures the web platform's high reliability and compatibility with the entire MetaTrader 4 ecosystem. The application is safe to use - all transmitted data is securely encrypted.
METATRADER 4 WEB TRADING FEATURES
- Trading directly via a browser
- Compatibility with any operating system
- Reliable data protection
INFINOX MT4 MetaTrader 4 Platform
THE METATRADER 4 ANALYTICS
- Online quotes and interactive charts with 9 periods
- Examine quotes in detail / respond immediately to market shifts
- 23 analytical objects and 30 built-in technical indicators
And that is just the tip of the iceberg
- The free Code Base and built-in Market provide thousands of additional indicators
- If the market moves, you are ready. Detect and react in a timely manner
WHY USE INFINOX MT4?
- INFINOX provides a MT4 platform for precise trade execution quality
- Configure INFINOX MT4 for your own forex strategies
- Market execution with no re-quotes
- Fast execution speeds with flexible leverage
INFINOX MT4 Features
- Speed-of-light transactions, blistering latency and reliability levels
- Unlimited Expert Advisors (EAs), deploy your own financial analysis tools
- 49+ Forex Currency Pairs, Top 10 Indices, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Oil CFDs and Futures
- Unlimited Open positions or Pending orders
- One Click Trading, Hedging and Scalping are allowed
- VPS Functionality
- One single account login to access all devices
Infinox Review : TIGHT SPREADS
- MT4 spreads are based on leading institution price feeds
- Spreads on the majors can go below 0.4 pips during liquid times
- MT4 works on a 5 decimal system - for example, EURUSD may give a price of 1.39913/1.39919, meaning a spread of 0.6 pips
INDUSTRY STANDARD LOT SIZES
- 1 lot volume = 100,000 of the first named currency
- Trade 1 lot of EURUSD - Trade €100,000 of USD
Infinox Review : Trading Conditions and Account Types
News trading: allowed
Automated trading: yes
Maximum leverage: 1:300
Micro lot: available
Account types: STP, ECN
Islamic accounts: no
Minimum trade size: 0.01
Spreads: from 1.5 pips
Floating spreads: yes
Trading platforms: MetaTrader 4
Extra features: Sentiment trader, Alarm manager, session map
Infinox Review : Payment Methods for Deposits and Withdrawals
Minimum deposit: $100
Payment options: credit cards, wire transfer, Skrill, Neteller, China Unionpay
Account base currency: GBP, EUR, USD, YEN, AUD
Questions Answers with Infinox Forex Broker
HOW LONG HAS INFINOX BEEN IN BUSINESS?
Headquartered in London, INFINOX delivers online trading services to clients in the UK, EU and the rest of the world. The company was formed in 2009, and has been Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated.
IS INFINOX REGULATED?
INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 501057.
WHAT ACCOUNT TYPE OPTIONS DOES INFINOX OFFER?
INFINOX CAPITAL LTD offers two types of accounts, STP and ECN. STP accounts has spreads from 1.2 pips, ECN accounts have spreads from 0.4 pips with a commission of £5.50 / €6.50 / $7.50 (per 100k). You can check the broker's website for more details.
WHAT DEPOSIT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE TO ME?
Clients of INFINOX CAPITAL Ltd can make deposits and withdrawals via bank transfer, debit and credit card, Skrill, Neteller and China Union Pay.
DOES INFINOX PROVIDE FOREX DEMO TRADING ACCOUNTS?
Infinox offers demo account, but it is not available for download on its website and you have to get in touch with support first in order to get access to it.
How was the rating of Infinox performed compared to other brokers?
This 2022 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on Infinox FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online Infinox review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online Infinox or you find inaccurate details Infinox broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.