Latest updated information about House of Borse
Reviewed broker: House of Borse
Established in 2015
Location: Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 6BD. UK
- FCA regulated broker (under firm reference number (FRN) 631382)
- Client funds are kept in segregated bank accounts in FCA approved Tier 1 banks
- Compliant with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and MIFID II
Spreads from 0.3 pips
Segregated clients’ funds: yes
No dealing desk: yes
Competitive Market Spreads Starting From Zero.
Matched Principle ECN Broker
We send all trades through to the market so have no conflict of interest with our clients.
Aggregator Of Tier-1 Banks
Access to deep liquidity and a broad range of liquidity providers.
Variety Of Products
Access to Different Assets Such as Equities, Forex, Metals, etc...
Execution At Best Available Price With Low Latency.
FCA UK Regulated
Fully Authorised and Regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom.
House of Borse Review : Trading Platforms
Access your MT4 or MT5 trading accounts on your desktop, mobile or tablet. So whether you prefer to click and trade, use algorithms or fix API, House of Borse can offer a platform that meets your needs.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Trading Platform
MetaTrader4 has established itself as the platform of choice for the trading community because of its ease of use, functionality and powerful performance. The MT4 platform is ideal for all types traders and all types of trading strategies, whether you are a seasoned trader placing trades through the client terminal or an API client placing automated trades. Use the House of Borse MT4 trader to empower your trading.
The MT4 platform offers a range of analytics to boost trading performance.
- Live streaming prices
- 3 different chart types in 9 different timeframes
- Fully customisable interface
- Over 30 pre-installed technical indicators
- Ability to develop your own technical indicators and market analysis tools, using the MQL programming language.
Security and Convenience
The Metatader4 platform is designed with the highest standards of security in mind.
- All data between client terminal and platform server is always encrypted.
- The platform also supports the use of RSA digital signature.
Trading and Order Execution
The MT4 trading platform allows traders to execute a variety of order types and facilitate various trading strategies.
- One click trading
- Trade from charts
- Multi Asset Trading – Trade on FX, commodities and Indices
- Various order types supported - Market Order, Pending Order, Stop Loss and Take Profit.
With House of Borse’s MetaTrader 4 Mobile Platform clients can control their accounts, trade in the financial markets and use technical indicators for market analysis while on the move.
MetaTrader 4 - one of the most popular Forex trading platforms in the world - is now also available for the iPhone, iPad and android operating systems absolutely free of charge.
Follow the markets on-the-go with our mobile trading platforms. Monitor your positions and react quickly to market movements 24 hours a day. You can trade forex, indices and commodities all from your smartphone or tablet.
Some of the key features of the MT4 mobile app are:
- Easy to use for everyday trading
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Interactive charts with zoom and scroll
- Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
- Retrievable history of completed trade transactions
- A range of technical indicators
- Range of chart types - Japanese candlesticks and line charts
- View and amend multiple Watch Lists
- Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
- Multiple languages, including Chinese, Spanish and Arabic
House of Borse Review : Trading Conditions
Trading instruments: forex, stocks, futures, metals, CFDs, options
Customer support: phone, email
One click trading OCT: yes
Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
Currency pairs: 50
Account types: silver, gold and platinum
Commissions: $45 per $1 million traded
Access to VPS: with fees
NDD, ECN execution: yes
Direct access to tier 1 banks: yes
Islamic accounts: available
House of Borse offers a number of different accounts to cater for different types of traders. So whatever your trading strategy, level of funding or appetite for risk, from micro to unlimited trade sizes, there is an account to match your needs.
House of Borse offers three different levels of account – Silver, Gold and Platinum. The type of account is dependent on volume. We like to reward loyalty – so the more you trade the more you save! See our FX rates are below.
|Available Account Currency Base||EUR/USD/GBP|
|Trading Instruments||More than 60 FX Pairs, Indices, Commodities and Equities|
|Leverage||Up To 100:1|
|Min Lot Size||0.01|
|Execution Type||Only ECN|
|Trading Platform||MT4, MT5 (Coming soon)|
|Mobile Trading||iOS & Android|
|Swap Free Account||YES|
|Fifth Decimal trading||YES|
Minimum deposit requirement: $50,000
Payment options: credit cards, wire transfer
How was the rating of House of Borse performed compared to other brokers?
This 2021 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on House of Borse FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online House of Borse review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online House of Borse or you find inaccurate details House of Borse broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.