Updated information about GCI Trading Broker
Reviewed broker: GCI Trading
Established in 2002
Trading instruments: Forex, Indices, Metals, Commodities, Shares, CFDs
GCI Financial LTD does not offer its services if you are a citizen or resident of any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria or the United States of America.
GCI Trading Review : Conditions
1% or less on other products
1% or less on other products
10,000 currency units
100,000 currency units
Spreads are as tight as “1 pip” for the EUR/USD trading pair.
GCI Trading Review : Advantage
GCI reviews it's mission to offer the best combination of software, lowest margin requirements, and broadest array of products with high profit potential.
- Zero commissions and industry narrowest spreads
- Rapid and fair execution
- Award Winning Broker
- Lowest margin requirements
- Clients funds are held in segregated accounts
- Largest range of products in the industry
ECN trading is now available on our GCI MT4 trading platform
GCI offers a zero-commission ECN. Our fees are built into the spread so no commissions are added. Traders benefit from direct access to deep liquidity and interbank pricing and execution. All instruments in the "Forex-ECN" folder are ECN.
ECN Trading advantages:
- Inter banks prices and spreads with no commissions
- No dealing desk execution & No re-quotes
- Straight through processing with banks liquidity
- All traders are welcome (Scalpers & Scalping EAs)
- 5 decimal places, 3 decimal places in JPY pairs
- Start trading with $500 only, Up to 50% bonus on first deposit!
What is ECN?
ECN, Electronic Communication Network, can best be described as a bridge linking smaller market participants to tier-1 liquidity providers through a FOREX ECN Broker.
To use GCI's ECN, trade any instrument in the "ECN" folder in your GCI MetaTrader account (right-click in the MarketWatch window, then select "Symbols").
This linkage is done using sophisticated technology setup named FIX Protocol (Financial Information Exchange Protocol). At one end, the broker obtains liquidity from tier-1 liquidity providers (Major Banks) and makes it available for trading to its clients. On the other side, the broker delivers clients' orders to Liquidity Providers for execution.
GCI Trading Review : Trading Platforms
- Trade 6 asset classes
- Instant and Market execution
- Fixed and floating spreads
- All Expert Advisors supported
- Forex, Gold, Indices and more
- Spreads starting at 0.0
- No requotes
- Algo trading supported
GCI Trading Review : Account Types
The ActTrader Account is ideal for traders wishing to trade currencies and other major financial products with a low minimum transaction size and user friendly interface.
- $500 to open
- 10,000 Currency units per lot
- Currencies, Equity Indices, Crude Oil, and Metals
- Robust multi-account management capability
- ActTrader trading software
The MetaTrader Account offers a wider product range and the MetaTrader software platform. While default lot sizes are 100,000 currency units, traders can select as little as 0.10 lots to transact. Unlimited charting and programmable trading signals are among the features offered in GCI's MetaTrader account.
- $500 to open
- 100,000 Currency units per lot; fractional lot capability
- Currencies, Equity Indices, Crude Oil, Metals, and Shares
- Your choice of ECN or traditional execution
- MetaTrader software
- "No Dealing Desk" instant execution in major currencies.
- No requotes or delays.
GCI Trading Review : Payment Options
Minimum deposit requirement is $500
Payment methods include: Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card, or major online e-payment services such as Neteller and Skrill.
GCI Trading Review : Customer Support and Educational Material
Customer representatives: phone, chat, feedback form, email
Education: forex news, trading signals, economic calendar, live quotes and charts, Forex Advantage, Basic Forex Terms, Types Of Orders, Winning Tactics, Glossary Of Concepts, User manual.
How was the rating of GCI Trading performed compared to other brokers?
This 2021 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on GCI Trading FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online GCI Trading review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online GCI Trading or you find inaccurate details GCI Trading broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.