General Features, Location and Regulation of eToro Broker
Reviewed broker: eToro Social Trading Network
Established in 2007
Regulation: eToro’s brokering services are provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF). The company’s registration number is HE20058. eToro Europe is regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 109/10. In the UK, eToro UK (company registration number 7973792) is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), under firm reference number 583263. eToro (Europe) Ltd. and eToro (UK) Ltd. both operate under and comply with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
USA Traders: allowed at eToro USA
Account, Payments and Trading Conditions
Trade & Invest in top cryptocurrencies, ETFs and thousands of stocks. Trade currency pairs, Indices and Commodities via CFDs. Investing in the financial markets has never been easier.
Minimum deposit requirement: $50
Payment methods: credit cards, paypal, skrill, neteller, unionpay china, webmoney, yandex, bitcoin
Maximum leverage: 1:400
Mini account: no
Spreads start from 2 pips
Demo account: yes (fueled with $10,000 USD of virtual money)
Segregated account for client funds: yes
Islamic swap-free accounts: yes
Social trading: yes
Trade with confidence on the world's leading social trading network
Join millions who've already discovered smarter investing by automatically copying the leading traders in our community, or get copied yourself to earn a second income. Connect with other traders, discuss trading strategies, and use our patented CopyTrader™ technology to automatically copy their trading portfolio performance.
Platform, Social Trading and Spreads
Trading platform: eToro Webtrader with innovative features CopyTrader (social trading network) – allows you to connect to over 6 million other traders, discuss strategies and simply automatically copy the top performing experts.
Live feeds of trading activities: yes
Follow specific traders activity: allowed
Copy other traders: yes
Spread types: variable
Stop loss/ limit orders: yes
Automated trading: yes
Forex Learning Material and Latest Promotions
Educational material: tutorials, webinars, online videos, blog, market analysis
Promotion and bonus: up to $10,000 first deposit bonus
Customer support: email, phone, online chat are here to answer any question. The customer service team is available 24/5, so you’ll have professional assistance whenever you need it. Additionally, there is also exclusive trader programs and frequent financial news updates.
Innovations from eToro
Since 2007, eToro has been at the forefront of the fintech revolution:
- 2007 – The launch of the eToro platform: Disrupting the traditional world of investment by making it available online to anyone around the world.
- 2009 – WebTrader: An intuitive trading platform with professional tools for both beginner and advanced traders.
- 2011 – OpenBook: The world’s first social trading platform. Enabling anyone to join the fintech revolution by copying other successful traders. The platform attracted global attention, winning Best of Show 2011 at Finovate Europe.
- 2012 – Introducing stocks: Alongside commodities, currencies and other assets on eToro, a wide selection of stocks were added, enabling traders to diversify their portfolios even further and invest in the global stock market.
- 2013 – Mobile app: Every feature on the eToro platform made available to clients everywhere they go, through their Apple or Android smartphones and tablets.
- 2015 – The new eToro: Integrating both online trading and social trading into one intuitive and innovative interface.
- 2016 – Introducing CopyFunds: A brand new long-term thematic investment product. CopyFunds are managed portfolios that bundle top traders or various assets under a predetermined strategy. CopyFunds are driven by powerful machine-learning engines which aim to generate a maximum return at any given time.
- 2017 – CopyFunds powered by Machine learning AI: Further developing CopyFunds, eToro integrated Microsoft’s machine learning technology into the MomentumDD The new CopyFund uses artificial intelligence to find the steadiest traders who are most likely to generate a double-digit return and bundle them into one fully managed portfolio.
Submit your review for eToro Forex Social Network
How was the rating of eToro performed compared to other brokers?
This 2018 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on eToro FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online eToro review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online eToro or you find inaccurate details eToro broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.
Have you traded with eToro? Share your experience with other traders by writing a review below.