General Features of Alfa Financial
Broker in review: Alfa Financial
Established in 2010
Regulation: Central Bank of U.A.E.
Account, Payments and Trading Conditions
Trading instuments: 50+ CURRENCY PAIRS - MAJORS, CROSSES AND EXOTICS
Demo account: yes
Trading platforms: AX1Trader, MetaTrader 4
Web-based platform: not available. In order to trade with Alfa, you have to download the respective software. There is no other way to trade.
Minimum deposit: initial deposit of $10000 to open a live trading account after you have completely read, understood, and acknowledged how to use the trading platforms by using AX1 Trader Demo.
Live Trading accounts are usually set up within 1 business day, once all the forms are filled and submitted along with the supporting documents.
Payment options: wire transfer
Currency pairs: 50
Spread types: fixed
Spreads: 1 pip
Maximum leverage: 1:100
Commissions: $15 per round-trip trade
Customer support: phone, skype, email
Advantages of Trading with Alfa Financial Review
- Advanced platforms and a custom-trading environment tailor-made for a diverse clientele.
- A fair and ethical trading environment for all clients regardless of their net capital worth, the size of their investment, or their account type.
- Licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of the U.A.E., Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Economic Department of Dubai since 1993.
- Fast execution and liquidity, automated withdrawals of trading profits and secured funds deposits in segregated accounts.
- Efficient client coverage 24/5.
- High leverage/ low margin requirements - offering traders leverage of up to 1:100.