Important Information about AGM Markets
Reviewed broker: AGM Markets
Regulation: regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CIF license 145/11) and also governed by MiFID.
Trading instruments: forex, CFDs, metal
Established in 2011
ECN environment: yes
Competitive Tight Spreads
Keep your forex trading costs low with tight spreads on every trade no matter how much or how little you trade.
- Competitive spreads with no commissions
- Deep market liquidity
- Trade in the world's leading markets
Forex Broker with the aim to obtain the best execution for its clients.
- Speed of Execution
- Tight Spreads
- Cost-Free Trading
Choose your type of Trading Account
AGM Markets' trading accounts are suited to different level of expertise. Standard account is ideal for traders with larger trading volumes while Mini account can be opened with as low as 250 USD and it is ideal for low-volume traders.
AGM Markets offers in all of the Account types:
- Market Execution with no Dealing Desk
- Personal Account Manager
- Training on the platform
- Technical Analysis
- Educational Material (Videos, PDFs, etc.)
Practice with a risk-free Demo Account
Demo trading Advantages
- Learn to trade with access to real-time rates and prices as they are offered to the Live Account
- Familiarise yourself with MetaTrader 4 without putting your funds at risk.
- Test and develop your trading strategies using completely flexible trade sizes.
- Practice trading forex and precious metals.
- Trade anywhere with the use of desktop, or from forex mobile apps on Apple, Android or Tablet devices.
- Demo accounts don’t expire if you keep trading. If you have logged in to your account for a period of 30 days the account will be automatically closed.
The most reliable Trading Platform MetaTrader 4 and Trading Features
Minimum trade size: 0.01 lots
Islamic swap free accounts: available
Maximum leverage available 1:200
Floating spreads start from 1.7 pips
Fixed spreads start from 1.1 pips with $6 commissions per standard lot traded
Trading platforms: Metatrader 4
Technical indicators: yes
Advanced charting: yes
Expert advisors: available
Back testing environment: yes
Margin call: 120%
Stop out: 100%
Minimum deposit requirement: $250
Payment methods: Skrill, Sofort, Neosurf, cashU, POLi, QIWI, Webmoney
customer service and support team is available 24 hours a day starting Sunday at 1 p.m. EST to Friday 6 p.m. EST.
Customer support: online chat, email, phone, feedback