Advanced Markets offers Direct Market Access (DMA) with forex and precious metals trading. Established in 2006, the broker provides liquidity and credit solutions to brokers and banks worldwide.
Bank market makers and prime broker partners include Bank of America, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citi, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Nomura, UBS as well as Macquarie Group Ltd (“Macquarie Bank”).
Important Information About Advanced Markets Broker
Jointly owned by Macquarie Americas Corp Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Macquarie Bank), BGC Partners and firm management.
Advanced Markets Ltd. Is licensed as an Australian Financial Services Licensee pursuant to section 913B of the Corporations Act 2001.
Regulation: Advanced Markets Ltd. Is licensed as an Australian Financial Services Licensee pursuant to section 913B of the Corporations Act 2001.
Location: 94 Solaris Avenue, Camana Bay, P.O. Box 1348, GrandCayman, KY1-1108, Cayman Islands
Unique, and fully transparent, DMA trading venue. Advanced Markets provides: Innovative Liquidity, Technology and Credit Solutions to institutional traders allowing them to trade effortlessly on low latency, multibank liquidity, all dynamically powered by a robust pricing and trade execution infrastructure.
Advanced Markets Trading Platforms
Advanced Markets recognizes the importance of having a robust and non-latent technology infrastructure, one that caters to the needs of all institutional FX market participants, from banks and fund managers through to retail brokers and aggregators. Our platform offerings, and their underlying supporting technology, have been developed with one common goal, to facilitate Direct Market Access (DMA) via GUI, Bridge and/or FIX API.
- Choose liquidity from a menu of bank, non-bank and ECN price providers.
- Real-time, streaming pricing available in FX, Metals, Energies and CFDs.
- Select your default order type – “FOK”, “IOC”, “GTC”
- Price updates per second – Choose the optimal number of price updates per second to match, both your trading style and technology infrastructure.
- Define price delivery and view – “Top of Book”, “Landscape”, “VWAP”, “Defined Layers – FOX Full Order Execution”.
- Ability to onboard both “Credit” (designation notice or 4-way agreement) and “Margin” (collateral-based) accounts.
- Margin-based clients can trade on a “Net Open Position” basis.
- Low latency, transparent order execution via API and GUI.
- Robust, browser-based, HTML5 GUI – No download required.
- Full transaction reporting functionality.
- White Label capabilities – Offer your own branded version to clients.
The robust Fortex 5 platform offers clients the ability to instantaneously access pure, DMA liquidity via multiple routes all with a fully-functional, real-time, reporting suite.
Clients may utilize the easy-to-navigate front-end GUI, complete with real-time margining and position monitoring, or take advantage of the low-latency FIX API for pricing and trade execution. Alternatively, should your business use the Metatrader 4 software, you can connect directly using Fortex’s MT4 bridge technology. All of these options come with credentials to access Advanced Markets’ back-end reporting, providing full transparency on all transactions, P&L and end-of-day roll pricing among other things.
Advanced Markets welcomes the opportunity to work with institutional clients who currently use the Metatrader 4 platform or those who may be considering using MT4 in the future.
There are multiple, creative technology solutions available to meet the needs of all institutional clients, regardless of where they may be on the “FX broker” road. Advanced Markets can accommodate all of the liquidity and technology requirements for start-up brokerages right through to those firms that have been established for some time.
The combination of Advanced Markets’ institutional ownership and its Prime Broker relationship with UBS allows the firm to offer secure and sustainable credit structures far and above those offered by other wholesale brokers. We provide tailor-made solutions to diverse market participants, encompassing institutional credit (“4-way” Give-Up and Designation Notice), margin and prime brokerage arrangements.