Review of Abshir-Smith Forex Broker
Broker in review: Abshire Smith Global Ltd
Established in: 2011
Abshire-Smith do not accept U.S. or Iranian residents of any kind (retail, professional, or institutional) as clients.
Trading instruments: forex, gold and silver, CFD, futures, indexes, soft commodities, metals, energies
- The Broker is located within the heart of the city of London, are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Professional and institutional traders may connect to our deep pools of liquidity through either an API or FIX connection.
- Competitive Prime Brokerage solutions to institutional clients.Abshire-Smith is proud to offer swap-free (Shariah compliant) trading accounts to active trader on Metatrader 4 and VertexFX 10
- Abshire-Smith can provide direct market access (DMA) for Forex FX, CFDs and equities.
- Full access to global cash equities can be provided for institutional clients.
Opening a trading account with Abshire-Smith enables you to access the global financial markets. A fully completed application with the required supporting documentation will usually be opened within 1 hour during business hours.
If you are new to trading, or would like to familiarise yourself with our trading platforms we may provide you with a demo trading account. These use a simulated environment for you to test your trading strategies without any financial risk.
Also known as an Institutional Account. A fully completed application with the required supporting documentation will usually be opened within 24 hours.
Trading Platforms Reviews
Account Types and Trading Conditions
Demo account: yes, limited for 30 days
Account base currency: USD
Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese
Customer support: email, phone, skype, feedback form
Account types: Mini ECN, Mini, Standard, VIP
Minimum trade lot: 0.1 lot
Spread types: Fixed
Spreads as low as 1.8 on majors
Leverage: up to 1:200
Currency pairs: 22
Margin call level: 5%
Stop out level: 5%
Trailing stop: yes
Pending orders: yes
One click trading: yes
Mobile trading: yes
Automated trading: yes
Fee education material: available
Trading by phone: available
PAMM account: yes
Segregated client accounts: yes
To ensure that there isn’t a delay, please use a reference of your surname and account number.
Minimum deposit requirement: $500
Submit your own Review
Have you traded with Abshire Smith? Share your experience with other traders by writing your review of the broker below.