Review of Abshir-Smith Forex Broker
Broker in review: Abshire Smith Global Ltd
Established in: 2011
Regulation: Abshire-Smith-Global Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07894030. Abshire-Smith Global Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 590890.
Location: 0 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9AR UK
Abshire-Smith do not accept U.S. or Iranian residents of any kind (retail, professional, or institutional) as clients.
Trading instruments: forex, gold and silver, CFD, futures, indexes, soft commodities, metals, energies
- The Broker is located within the heart of the city of London, are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Professional and institutional traders may connect to our deep pools of liquidity through either an API or FIX connection.
- Competitive Prime Brokerage solutions to institutional clients.Abshire-Smith is proud to offer swap-free (Shariah compliant) trading accounts to active trader on Metatrader 4 and VertexFX 10
- Abshire-Smith can provide direct market access (DMA) for Forex FX, CFDs and equities.
- Full access to global cash equities can be provided for institutional clients.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE
Opening a trading account with Abshire-Smith enables you to access the global financial markets. A fully completed application with the required supporting documentation will usually be opened within 1 hour during business hours.
If you are new to trading, or would like to familiarise yourself with our trading platforms we may provide you with a demo trading account. These use a simulated environment for you to test your trading strategies without any financial risk.
Also known as an Institutional Account. A fully completed application with the required supporting documentation will usually be opened within 24 hours.
Trading Platforms Reviews
Account Types and Trading Conditions
Demo account: yes, limited for 30 days
Account base currency: USD
Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese
Customer support: email, phone, skype, feedback form
Account types: Mini ECN, Mini, Standard, VIP
Minimum trade lot: 0.1 lot
Spread types: Fixed
Spreads as low as 1.8 on majors
Leverage: up to 1:200
Currency pairs: 22
Margin call level: 5%
Stop out level: 5%
Trailing stop: yes
Pending orders: yes
One click trading: yes
Mobile trading: yes
Automated trading: yes
Fee education material: available
Trading by phone: available
PAMM account: yes
Segregated client accounts: yes
The accounts team regularly check with our banks and payment providers for cleared deposits to be allocated to a client’s trading account. To ensure that there isn’t a delay, please use a reference of your surname and account number.
Minimum deposit requirement: $500
Payment methods: CashU, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer, Credit Cards
Customer Support and Educational Material
During this review, we have noticed that the broker's website does not provide updated market analysis. The last available review of the market dated back to 2017! This is a red flag when it comes to scam brokers.
Customer representatives are available online, email, phone and feedback form.